Beats Empire was designed for teachers:
- In middle schools classrooms
- That integrate data science, computational thinking and related concepts
- For about an hour of use spread over 2-3 class periods
- Where students have access to a <describe computer or network required>
The key goals of Beats Empire are:
- Students explore how their data skills addresses a real world challenge
- Students gain career awareness of attractive data science jobs
- Teachers increase their understanding of what students know and can do
Beats Empire addresses the following standards:
- Computer Science Framework
- Math – Standard
- Science – Standard
- Social Studies – Standard
Our teacher resources help you plan to use Beats Empire in your classroom.
We want your feedback!
Did you use the game in your classroom? Do you want to test new versions or teacher materials in your classroom? Let us know!